After Hair Transplant
First of all; you should pay attention to your diet. Consuming Salmon, White meats, Green vegetables, Eggs, Carrots, Olive oil, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, and such food could play a key role in reducing your hair loss and helps to grow more powerful and healthy hair. It is important to use the food diet recommended by your doctor.
First 3 days after hair transplantation
- Avoid exhausting work, car driving, stress, sexual intercourse, sports, smoking, coffee, and alcohol.
- Use the prescription as recommended by the doctor.
- Do not apply any pressure on the transplanted area of your hair during 7 days after your hair transplantation.
- Never lie face down.
- Completely remove the bandage around your head the day after your hair transplantation
- First and second days after the procedure are necessary for the healing process.
- The third day, Your hair wash will be done as recommended.
First 15 days
- Make sure to wash your hair daily with the recommended shampoo and lotion.
- Protect the hair transplantation area from sunlight for 15 days.
- Avoid going to the pool and the beach for 1 month.
After Day 15
- In the third week, you will notice a shedding in the transplanted hair. This is an expected and normal process. Please don't worry.
- Starting from the 3rd month, the shredded hair will grow and the growth will be more dens
After 3 and 6 months
- Please send us your pictures after 3 to 6 months of your hair transplantation. To evaluate the results we need to see the before/after difference.
- After your hair transplantation and from the 15th day onwards, take 10 minutes to perform circular massage of the transplanted area of your hair with your fingertips. The purpose of this is to soften and relax the scalp and facilitate hair growth.
- After 20 days you can go back to light workout while paying extra attention to not touching your hair.
- During 4 to 6 weeks keep your scalp protected from heavy sun rays or any extreme circumstances that may affect the health of your scalp.
- After 3 months you can start playing Football again
How to apply hair care after a hair transplant?
- The first wash is done on the 3rd day of the transplantation and should be repeated during the next 7 days.
- The first 5 days the wash should be very delicate and done without any pressure. After the 5th day, you can start increasing the pressure on the scalp with your fingertips.
The washing process is as follows:
- First of all, lather the shampoo in your hand and apply the foam to your transplanted area by touching gently the palm of your hands to the grafts. DAB and don’t SCRUB..
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water (not pressurized) while gently dabbing.
- After washing the recipient area without rubbing or scrubbing it, apply gently the lotion over it.
- Dry your hair by dabbing towel paper on the recipient area, don’t use a hair dryer.
- Don’t use hairspray or gel for 15 days after the operation.
- The purpose of this wash care is to keep the transplanted area moist and clean.
- 10 days after the operation, the appearing scalp flakes can be removed. They should be washed thoroughly with normal water pressure for 1-2 days (don’t ever try to peel the flakes with your nails or by applying any pressure, otherwise you may remove the grafts)
- Protect the recipient area during 10 days from the transplantation
- After 15 days the healing process is complete.
- 60% of the transplanted hair falls out after 3 weeks.
- In 8-12 weeks, by the 3rd and the 4th month, the lost hair starts to regrow again.
- After 6 months, 70% of your new hair has already grown, you can go to your hairdresser and give it a cut with the rest of your hair. (The only scissors should be used, avoid shavers and sharing machines).
- The remaining 30% grow within the next 6 months and the hair takes its natural form during this time.
As Master-Aesthetic and our contracted Hospitals, aim to give you the best price possible, along with a large choice of Aesthetic and Medical Surgery Centers where the most advanced technology is applied by specialized surgeons and medical teams, high-quality accommodation in luxury VIP rooms, and perfect and unique treatments.
If you want to get high technology health services at a reasonable price, Master-Aesthetic is the right place for you.
PLEASE CONTACT US before making your decision ...